It seems it was just recently that the 13th annual Stagecoach Country Music Festival had fans dancing to Lauren Alaina’s “Ladies in the ’90s” and Lil Nas X’s “Old Town Road,” but plans are already underway for next year’s iteration and the opportunity to purchase tickets early is coming up fast.
The festival will return for its 14th year from Friday, April 24 through Sunday, April 26 at the Empire Polo Club in Indio. Guests will have their first chance to snag tickets during an advance sale that starts 11 a.m. Friday, July 19 at stagecoachfestival.com.
It looks like prices will be a little bit lower during the advance sale this year, with three-day general admission passes available at an advance-sale-only price of $299 and three-day general admission and shuttle combo passes available for an advance-sale-only price of $359.
Three-day corral standing pit passes are $1,299, three-day corral reserved seating in section C-1 is $1,299 and three-day corral reserved seating in section C-2 is $829.
For those who want to camp, RV Resort Lot 8 camping is $1331, RV Resort Lot 7 is $931, RV Resort Lot 10 is $531. Car Camping is $155 and camping companion parking is $55.
Weekend shuttle passes are $70. Preferred (VIP) parking is $89.
Payment plans are available during the advance sale. Passes can be purchased for $25 down with six payments divided equally after that.
The festival typically does not announce its lineup until fall, but there’s a good chance you will find some barbecue somewhere among the culinary offerings. For the past two years, barbecue has played an even bigger role, with the festival offering an area curated by celebrity chef Guy Fieri.
Relive Stagecoach 2019 with our photos and stories from the festival’s 13th anniversary.
- Stagecoach 2019: Our 50 best photos from the festival
- Stagecoach 2019: 13 things we’ll remember about the festival’s 13th year
- Stagecoach 2019: Rain doesn’t ruin Diplo’s guest-filled dance party
- Stagecoach 2019: From Tom Jones’ soul to Diplo’s after party, here’s what happened Sunday
- Stagecoach 2019: Guy Fieri works the crowds at his food tent
- Stagecoach 2019: Go inside the festival’s hidden tiki bar and its speakeasy
- Stagecoach 2019: Festival is ‘Country Strong’ with song and performance dedicated to Route 91, Borderline victims