Headed to the fair today? Here are some things to know.
Hours: 11 a.m. to midnight
Admission: $14 adults; $7 ages 60 and older, $7 ages 6 to 12; free 5 and younger
- From 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. general admission is $7 and it takes half the number of tickets for a carnival ride.Free admission for veterans and active-duty military with ID.
- Ride the $4 round-trip OC Fair Express bus service and get $4 admission; find locations throughout Orange County at ocfairexpress.com. Parking is free. Buses run 11 a.m. to midnight.Park for free at the Experian parking structure, 475 Anton Blvd.; free shuttles run from 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.
Things to do:
- Kids can compete in an eating contest at 6:30 p.m. in the Explorium: Destination Kids building. Sign up at 6 p.m.
- The Steel Blossoms will be performing on the Meadows Stage from 8 to 11 p.m.
- Enjoy nightly karaoke with the RNRX Live Band as your back-up from 7 to 11 p.m.
- Playing at the Hangar: Los Lobos (requires a ticket).
- Playing at the Pacific Amphitheatre: Justin Moore/ Josh Phillips (requires a ticket).
- Action Sports Arena: Speedway Fair Derby (requires a ticket).