Halloween is on Thursday this year, aka Friday-eve! Do you have plans yet? If you’re trying to make the most out of the haunted holiday, look no further. Over on the fun side of West Hollywood is this year’s Halloween Carnaval. On October 31, from 6 PM to 11 PM, enjoy the music, costumes, and party on the streets of WeHo. Don’t worry, the party doesn’t end at 11 PM, just on the roads – you can still dance all night in any of the fun bars in the area. Check out the bars participating in the town that’s too fun to miss, make sure you’re following their guidelines of conduct, so everyone has a crazy fun and safe time.
Melrose Rooftop Theatre Presents – Hocus Pocus – A Dress Up Event!
Melrose Rooftop Theatre – October 31 @ 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM
Halloween Party at Harriet’s
1 Hotel West Hollywood – October 31 @ 5 PM – 2 AM
The Standard, Hollywood – October 31 @ 8 PM – 2AM
Lizzy Bordens, Crash, Kore Rozzik, Vile A Sin, The Road Vikings
Whiskey A Go-Go – October 31 @ 7 PM
A Night of the Living H.I.T.!
The Roxy Theatre – October 31 @ 8:30 PM
Music & Cocktail Halloween Event at a West Hollywood Landmark on Sunset
The Grafton on Sunset – October 31 – 7 PM – 12 AM
Halloweekend at Skybar
Mondrian Hotel – October 31 – @ 6 PM
- The Halloween Carnaval is FREE.
- Keep the kids at home!
- Parking is a little crazy, so they recommend you rideshare if you can
- No alcohol on the streets – This isn’t Vegas, so keep the drinks in the bars!
- Be cool. No jerks are allowed at this fun time.
- If you can carry your items in a clear plastic bag, that would be nice.
- Making sure to dance at the multiple DJ stations across the carnaval!